Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hello.

 Me, people I like with stuff I didn't make.

Finally starting a blog because social networks don't really seem to communicate... well much of anything.

I make a lot of stuff. I like keeping my friends and family up to date on this stuff. From time to time I will likely write something musing on something other than my own stuff but I'll try to focus on said stuff for the purposes of this multipurpose stuff blog blog.

To get started on my stuff, see music at forsythco.bandcamp.com film at vimeo.com/philforsyth and art at photobucket.com/albums/t22/philforsyth/

If you want some stuff, lemme know kay?


vimeo commercial from Phil Forsyth on Vimeo.


Plumes! from Phil Forsyth on Vimeo.

This is the video we made last year for the song Plumes! off my album 'The Boy King'. Seen in the video are James Whelan and Ethan Adelsman who I've made short films with for a few years now. Once again, the album can be downloaded at forsythco.bandcamp.com

And what the hell for good measure here's a concert from 2009 I edited. Playing solo was fun for a while. I am glad I have a full band again in The Lone Gun Society. Also played with the Bill Tucker Ensemble this night and am now in a projct with Kate Vigliano seen here with her husband and brother in Ghost Coaster. A fond shout out as well to Abbott Smile. Fine lads. Fine lads.



Hotti Biscotti show from Phil Forsyth on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment